Commercial security systems, like those secured by a Honeywell alarm system, represent some of the most demanding, unique environments. Your business can take any shape, but Honeywell is the go-to provider of security equipment and alarm monitoring services in the commercial sector. It’s the variety of property layouts, premise facility construction, and floor plans that make a customized alarm system key to the protection of your business.
Vulnerabilities need protection
So, what needs to be protected within your property? What needs to be monitored? Vulnerabilities inherent in any office or manufacturing setting can include:
- Entryways and points of access – Getting in and out of your commercial property is designed from the start to be an open layout. Secure doors and maintenance access points in addition to any ventilation exchange sites.
- Windows and non-standard access – Just because a person wouldn’t normally pass through an open window or mechanical access point doesn’t mean that doing so is impossible.
- Access between sensitive areas (office doors, elevators, etc.) – Monitoring the use of doors between vital sections of your business can mean the difference between enforcing corporate security policies and falling prey to criminal acts.
Get a professional security evaluation
The right security services provider will offer a thorough and comprehensive review of your premises, including any related buildings and access points on your property. Only a first-hand inspection performed by a qualified security consultant can provide the type of customized evaluation you’ll need to get the right system in place. No matter who you select as your security system provider, getting an onsite security review is essential.
The design of your commercial security system, aided by the onsite evaluation, begins when a certified network engineer builds your system. Not only does the security evaluation provide critical information about your property, but it also provides detail level information necessary in designing a comprehensive security system.
Does your property have vulnerabilities or points of access that are unguarded or improperly monitored? Only by working with a network engineer can you be sure you are getting a state-of-the-art alarm system that is robust.
When it comes to the installation and setup of your commercial security system, you’ll need to utilize the industry’s leading technology and hardware. Enter Honeywell.
Honeywell’s proven technology
Not only does a Honeywell alarm system come with the best hardware available, but it’s configured and set up by highly-trained technicians. These alarm systems use tested, proven technology to provide the most convenient and cost-effective systems available.
Honeywell alarm systems are powerful workhorses, providing security and peace of mind year-round. To keep your system tuned and working properly, you’ll need ongoing maintenance and support. Whether you have questions, or you’ve made changes to your premises, your Honeywell alarm system is serviceable and designed to be upgradeable from day one.
Honeywell’s security benefits
There are many concrete benefits to using Honeywell products in the securing of your commercial property. Several benefits to choosing Honeywell over other providers include:
- Flexibility – With Honeywell alarm systems, the installed network security system with all its components is separate from the monitoring service. Your provider may offer both aspects of service, but when you choose Honeywell, you make an investment in your security. Now you have the freedom to choose the monitoring service that fits your needs and expectations keeping you from being “locked-in” to an imperfect situation.
- Interoperability – Honeywell products are designed to be interconnected and integrated with your existing security infrastructure. Connect different security profiles across geographies or between job functions and streamline your registration and database administration tasks.
- Customizability – Need to monitor elevator access during some or all parts of the day? What about environmental information like humidity and temperature? From office to industrial settings, Honeywell has a competency across all industries to match your needs.
No Honeywell alarm system is complete without around-the-clock monitoring. Depending on your needs, your premises may need to be monitored for environmental conditions in addition to ensuring only authorized people can enter your property. Additional features may include monitoring of elevator access so that you can rest assured that conveyances are utilized by authorized personnel at the proper times.
Honeywell alarm systems offer multiple layers of protection to help keep what is most important to your business safe, even when you and your staff are not on the premises. Adaptable across any number of industries, Honeywell products are used to secure any type of environment from single points of entry to multi-system architectures and networks designed to handle the most challenging of security environments.
No matter your application, Honeywell alarm systems boast state-of-the-art access control systems, deep integration with existing applications, and some of the world’s most advanced security technology.
Customized security for your needs
Does your alarm system support your growth plans? Can your security provider today adapt to your needs as a force for expansion in the marketplace? Honeywell alarm systems are customizable and built to be modular. Much like your office LAN/WAN data network, your security infrastructure must be as flexible as it is powerful. Enhance your current access control system and streamline perimeter security with an effective registration-based tracking system. Manage and monitor your building’s foot traffic both inside and out of the property to be in control of your own premises.
Whether your business is a single occupancy unit or a multi-national conglomerate spanning the globe, a Honeywell alarm system provides the latest in cutting-edge technology combined with a proven track record of securing some of the world’s most critical sites. Trust Honeywell to secure your commercial property.
Combined with the professional insight of a licensed and certified security expert, designing and installing the right system for your business has never been easier. Don’t let the next threat catch your business by surprise. Trust Honeywell alarm systems to provide best-in-class protection today.
Source 1 Solutions is a Honeywell authorized security dealer, providing world-class commercial security systems to businesses across the nation. Contact us to schedule a comprehensive 360° security assessment of your company today.