What is Video Alarm Verification?
Video alarm verification is the pairing of security system signals with video monitoring clips to determine what triggered an alarm, providing quick and effective loss prevention. It saves time by eliminating the guesswork and provides businesses higher priority and faster response times with law enforcement.
High Priority Police Response with Innovative Technology & Services
False alarms create a real challenge when it comes to response times. Their frequency places a substantial financial and workforce burden on community police departments across the United States, generating extended time frames to overall call response times and taking much-needed officers away from real crime scenes.
Tackle the Response Time Challenge
Standard police response times to alarm systems without video alarm verification average 45 minutes. Intruders will rarely stay at a scene that long, leaving time for them to generate extensive damage and flee with many valuable assets from your company.
Also, standard alarm systems without video also yield very low apprehension rates. In fact, the average apprehension rate across the country is less than 1%. With this statistic, it’s improbable that a company not utilizing video alarm verification will fully recover losses after a theft.
Video alarm verification gives you the means to catch criminals in the act, tackle the challenge of response times, and help reduce losses for your business — delivering intelligent security systems to protect, secure and monitor your facilities, staff, and finances.
How Video Alarm Verification Works to Protect Your Business:
- Sensors or other electronic monitoring devices will trigger an alarm, and a signal with a video clip is transmitted to the monitoring center.
- Trained security professionals will review the video clip and detailed alarm information to verify if an intrusion at your property has taken place.
- If applicable, the security professionals will contact local law enforcement for dispatch — and notify you with an update on the active situation.
- You will have the ability to access the secure mobile app on your smartphone to view recorded and live video of the incident at the scene — and confirm the need for police dispatch.
- Priority police response increases the likelihood of apprehension to reduce and recover business losses.
- The 24/7 professional monitoring service and the business owner and/or authorized company security personnel will have the power to see what is going on at the scene as it is happening — and acquire video evidence at the scene of the crime.
- A decrease in the disruption of your business by the quick verification of false alarms — saving time, decreasing stress, and controlling costs of operational interruptions.
Award-Winning Strategic Partnership
Source 1 Solutions partners with I-View Now for our video alarm verification services. This award-winning tech innovator integrates security system signals, video sources, cloud applications, and internet-connected devices (IoT) into a cloud platform with the objective of giving end users, operators, and authorized emergency responders better information to prioritize their resources. I-View Now’s genuine cloud architecture and Software as a Service (SaaS) results in fewer false alarms, faster response times, and safer communities.
Featuring the Latest Digital Technology & Professional Services
We’re not your traditional security company. As a full-service IT firm, we specialize in intelligent commercial security systems. Features of our full video alarm verification packages include:
- High-Resolution IP Cameras — with flexible storage options for your video as well as wireless or wired connection capability for your personalized business needs.
- Mobile Technology & Applications — with 24/7 accessible on your smartphone or other mobile devices, you can easily access the video systems to view an alarm event or check on your facilities or employees — anytime/anywhere.
- Skilled, Experienced Professional Monitoring Services — with highly-trained security professionals monitoring the video alarm verification 24/7, review of alarms happen quickly and efficiently to decrease response times, increase apprehension rates, and reduce business losses.
Our values drive our success. At Source 1 Solutions we have: A Commitment to Excellence, a Dedication to Your Peace of Mind, and a Solutions-Centric Mindset to provide real, cost-reducing solutions that work.
Contact us today to speak with one of our representatives about our in video alarm verification options.